About Sara & Manly Creative Hair and Beauty
Sara (Zahra) Nadeir Tabrizi is the owner of Manly Creative and head of our Beauty and Training School Sydney College Hair and Beauty Sara also runs the only Hair Replacement Centre on Sydney’s Northern Beaches known as No.1 Advance Hair Replacement where she offers Hair replacement for Men and women.
International Training & Australian Accreditation’s
Having worked overseas in UK, Germany, Hong Kong & the Middle East, Sara has run a few Salons in Sydney Australia. Sara has had 2 Salons in Cronulla, 1 x in Balgowlah, 2 x other Salons in Manly and a Teaching College in Crows Nest.
Sara Manly Creative for over 20 years and a plus she holds many Diplomas & Credentials.
Growing up in Persia
Sara’s love of the beauty Industry began as a small girl in her home town of Persia where she learn’t the ancient art of Eyebrow Threading from her family that has been passed down through generations of Persian women and dates back over 6000 year, she’s passionate about her love of the Hair and the Beauty Industry.
Threading is widely practiced amongst Iranians, but it was originally only done when a woman was getting married or for special occasions.
Being kept up to date in the Beauty & Hair industry
Sara keeps up to date traveling to International Beauty shows and Expo’s across the Austrliasian pacific region and the UK including Trade Shows yearly in Hong Kong and the The Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo, in Sydney. Sara continues to be updated and likes to constantly study latest trends & facilitates this with expanding her training adding many more Certificates and Accreditation by the Leading Australian Authorities in the Australian Beauty Industry & credibility by her peers.
Teaching – Cosmetic Tattooing & Eyebrow Threading
Manly Creative teach Cosmetic Tattooing & Eyebrow Threading through Sydney College Hair and Beauty PTY LTD , which sits under the Manly Creative brands, they are s a member of the Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia and Sara is a Respected Teacher and Practitioner of Cosmetic Corrective Tattoo, recommended by Beauty Professionals & Medical Practitioners.
Sara offers Cosmetic Tattooing Courses in:
- Design and perform cosmetic tattooing/micro-pigmentation procedures(SIBBSKS504A) previously (WRBSS505B) Prior Beauty Training *required, including (Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings HLTIN402B)
- Eyebrow Threading and Procedures, including “How to create the ultimate High Definition Eyebrows”
Sara’s Beauty & Training Certifications (Up to date as of 2014)
- Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia (APAA) Gold Member 1st May 2014
- Design and perform Cosmetic Tattooing SIBBSKS504A – (6th Sep, 2012) – The Mask Academy
- Maintain infection control standards in office practice settings HLTIN402B – (6th Sep, 2012) The Mask Academy Certificate of Attainment
- Deluxe DIY Intensive Skincare – 2009, New Directions Certificate of Attainment
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy (SIB50110) and Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy (SIB40110)
- Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network
- Val Glover-Hovan – Certified Tattoo Artist & teacher (Australia’s First and most Respected Teacher and Practitioner of Cosmetic Corrective Tattoo)
- Advanced Training Seminar, Cosmetic Tattooing – USA (Hovans-Group)
Certificate of Attainment
- Nationally Recognised Training (NRT)
- PUREBEAU Academy – Permanent Make-up Ausbildung und PMU-Schulungen in Berlin