What are the advantages of IPL? (IPL Hair Removal)
Many people, both male and female, suffer from unwanted hair on the face and body. But never ending waxing, plucking and cream usage can rightfully leave many people wishing for a more permanent hair removal solution.
Permanent IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) hair reduction using our IPL ‘machine’ is quick, hygienic and easy
- IPL treats thousands of hair follicles at once
- Shaving only results in stronger and denser hair growth
- Chemical depilation is slow, repetitive, messy and not permanent
- Lasers have a small head spot size, ineffective skin cooling , and are slower, more painful, with increased downtime and occasional burning
- Treatment with IPL is far superior and quicker with the fast pulsing frequency and huge head size, large areas like full legs, or arms, or a man’s chest can be treated in a relatively short period of time.
- IPL is very efficient at permanently destroying most of the targeted hair follicles. Most people get an extremely effective hair reduction with each treatment, with very little hair re growth after completing a course of treatments. Some people get complete hair reduction with no regrowth, some people require a maintenance treatment once a year or so.
- Treatments commence at 4 to 5 weekly intervals, for the first 5 to 6 treatments, for maximum benefits. A 7th or 8th treatment is usually added at one to three month intervals.
Hair Removal for Armpits & Facial Hair Sydney’s Northern Beaches